Re: State of CMake support?

From: Noam Chitayat <noam.chitayat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:55:45 +0000

Thanks, Sergei. I didn't want to derail this thread with details of my
particular issue until I confirmed CMake is still supported. I'll prepare a
proper issue report. :)

If it's alright, I will also open a PR to remove that warning from
CMakeLists.txt indicating that it's "poorly maintained". It sounds like
that warning is outdated, judging by the responses here.