Re: A string issue that after received the http 204, the curl_formadd function seems couldn't work again

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:41:33 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017,  wrote:

> I'm sorry I don't have ability to make a test server.

If the specific return code is all you need, you could probably just use nc to
make it happen. That could help to rule out that the 204 alone is the reason.

Personally I suspect you need something more, like HTTPS and HTTP/2. But you
can "easily" set that up with a local nghttp2 and its set of tools.

I believe that will show that your use case works against other servers. And
if you want to then persue this issue with Amazon, I suspect they too would
like a clear recipe and then this effort would work for that as well.

> I would ask this question in Amazon forum again if they could give me some
> more information

Absolutely do that, but I fear that won't bring us much closer to
understanding what's happening. Being able to reproduce this problem is key to
that.