cURL Write Data Buffer size

From: doa379 <doa379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:16:34 +0000

I'm using the API to fetch data and am using the WRITEDATA,
WRITEFUNCTION options to handle it. Unfortunately I am finding that in
some instances where the data is too long it gets separated in more than
one call of the WRITEFUNCTION callback function. At this point the
application loses track of the data because I am using the API to fetch
other URLs as well. Is there any way to control the size of the buffer
so that all of the data can be handled in a single call of WRITEFUNCTION?

An earlier approach that I tried was to have predefined slots for each
of the URLs (tracks of data). In which case each of the slots got
populated with data at leisure over multiple calls of the WRITEFUNCTION.
This works but there's some drawback in efficiency and this
implementation faces some other symptomatic inadequacies with the cURL API.

I have now decided to use a single WRITEDATA buffer. But I wish to set
or increase its size so that WRITEFUNCTION need only be called a single
time for any given track of data or URL.