7.54.0 feature freeze tomorrow

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:01:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

Tomorrow is the last day to land any new features for the coming 7.54.0
release, which basically means you need to already have the feature in review
to have a chance. If you have something that we seem to have dropped and you
want it in, please remind us and bring it back to the table and let's see what
we can do.

Then on, we will do bug fixes for another 4 weeks and ship the next release on
April 19 - if everything goes as planned.

Your help in doing this is very much appreciated!