Re: !flaky on travis

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:34:36 +0100

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 08:58:44AM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I think it is about time we change the travis setup so that we only run
> !flaky tests there and not 'full-test' as we currently do.
>
> Any objections?

Agreed. Flaky test failures there are just a nuisance. The autobuilds and
manual test runs will run those tests, so any problems in those few tests will
be caught eventually.

> AFAIK, we should be able to just edit .travis.yml but maybe we want a new
> makefile target for "test-nonflaky" or something to also make it easier for
> humans to run that set of tests from the root build dir.

The current way of modifying TEST_Q is somewhat kludgy. A new target would be
better, but is this the start of a slippery slope of new build targets for
a bunch new configurations?

>>> Dan