Re: !flaky on travis

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:40:13 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> The current way of modifying TEST_Q is somewhat kludgy.

BTW, I figured out why the variable is named 'TEST_Q'. That's because
tests/Makefile.am has a bunch of different targets, one of them is called
quiet-test and it then subsequently uses TEST_Q for options. Q for quiet.

'make test' in the root Makefile invokes (somewhat unexpectedly) the
quiet-test target in the tests/Makefile

> A new target would be better, but is this the start of a slippery slope of
> new build targets for a bunch new configurations?

Well yes, maybe. But I don't think there's a problem there yet so let's do
this now and see how we'll handle it down the line if we run into issues with
having too many test targets.