Re: Built curl with nghttp2, attempts at HTTP2 return unsupported protocol

From: Reese Grimsley <reesul95_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:56:40 -0500

Your were correct, the curl version being used was not the one that I
intended it to be. It was using the first build I made that used OpenSSL
1.0.2 and no nghttp2. I am having difficulties now getting my compiler
(mingw32 in Codeblocks) to recognize that I am using a different version of
the library. My program should only use the library I specifically link to
it, correct? The linker settings ask for .a or .lib files, but would it
work/be better to use .dll when possible? I told my IDE to use the .a and
.dll files from the lib/.libs folder, but it still seems to give me the
version of the past build. Running a msys2 shell of mingw32 shows the
correct version of curl.exe. I will rebuild libcurl in case I overwrote
some file with an older copy accidentally. Thanks for the help.