Re: Identifying secure transfers

From: Samuel Hurst <samuelh_at_rd.bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:21:45 +0100

On 11/04/17 13:54, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> How about curl_easy_getinfo's CURLINFO_PROTOCOL or CURLINFO_SCHEME ?

Ah, it appears my local copy of the documentation is out of date and I
was missing those. Is this then only possible if I use curl >7.52.0, or
is there something else available in older versions?

I'm still having to support distros that are running older versions of
this in their repos so limiting myself to such a new version isn't
exactly ideal. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS still being 7.47.0, Fedora 25 is 7.51.0
for example.

Many thanks,
-Sam