Re: What to ask ourselves this year?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 11:07:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 3 May 2017, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

> - Would you join the next curl meatup - really!

Ah, yes!

> - What's your lowerst and highest amount of payment which you would
> spent to join the next curl meatup?

I understand what you're asking but I doubt the answers to such a question
will be very useful for planning the next curlup. Travel, lodging, food and
more are going to vary a lot depending on where you come from and what level
of comfort you assume etc.

I think I rather stick to a simple question in the generic survey now ("Will
you consider attending the next curl meeting?" or something like that) and
then do a specific more meeting-related survey later this year - assuming
we're aiming for another spring curlup in 2018 (and I personally would
certainly like that).