help needed: big endian test fixes

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 16:45:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hey all!

I don't personally have any big endian machines, so rather than just pushing
my fixes that I *think* work blindly, it would be cool if someone with a ppc
box or sparc machine or something could check out my PR #1468 and give it a
test run:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1468

You need to build it debug-enabled so that our fake-random logic is used, and
then run the test suite. If it goes according to plan, all the NTLM, digests
and other code using random should evalute fine.

Comments here or in the PR are equally fine!