Re: Help with using HTTP2 in libcurl from PHP 7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:45:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017, Scott Moser wrote:

> which is exactly what I want - HTTP2 is enabled. However, when I run
> phpinfo() from either CLI or Apache, php reports no support for HTTP2 but
> shows the correct version of curl and OpenSSL.

What exactly do you do to check for support for HTTP2 with PHP?

I don't see how this is a libcurl issue at all. It sounds like you having more
than one libcurl installed in your system and your PHP install picks the wrong
one... Or possibly that your PHP curl binding needs to get rebuilt to pick the
new features provided.