Re: Problem with DIGEST and multiple authorization headers

From: Daniel Schwarz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:45:47 +0200

Hi Daniel, thanks for your reply. Is there any workaround we can do to
achieve a successful digest authentication despite multiple realms (or
somehow force the api to use a specific realm)? Is there a chance that you
will fix this in the near future? Alternatively we have to replace the Curl
API in our Clients unfortunately.

Best Regards
Daniel