I'll run off a few weeks, and the coming freeze

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 09:35:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hey friends,

Tomorrow I take off on my summer vacation. This will make me spend a lot less
time and energy on curl things for the coming 2.5 weeks. Don't expect any
major reviews or deep debugging sessions from me until I'm back again.

I know the project in general is still in very good hands with many other
capable persons around.

Also note that on Wednesday the 12th of July, the feature freeze kicks in and
there will be no more features/changes merged into master between then until
the next release, which is planned to happen on August 9.

You can of course still create pull-requests for such things, just don't
expect any fast merges for anything but bug fixes in that period.

(I'll still read email occasionally and keep track of the most important
things.)