Re: Improving form post API

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 12:34:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017, Colin Hogben wrote:

I've updated the wiki page after all suggestions. I also shorted the
suggestion functions names somewhat by removing '_set_' from them.

> Overloading data-from-file and data-from-buffer in this way, using the
> length argument as the discriminator, seems troublesome when you want to
> upload an zero-length datum from a buffer.

Thanks for pointing this out. Let's not overload like that if we can avoid it.

> At the risk of bloat, we might want a READFUNCTION/READDATA style variant
> for the part data too.

Ah yes we do want that to be on feature-parity with the old way so we need to
come up with a way to specify that.

I added curl_form_data_cb() to the wiki page.