Re: [Win][SSPI] proper authentication using SSPI ?

From: Павел Н via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:55:25 +0300

27.06.2017, 01:08, "Павел Н via curl-library" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>:
> 27.06.2017, 00:44, "Isaac Boukris via curl-library" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>:
>>  On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Павел Н via curl-library
>>  <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:
>>
>>  Perhaps, but it would be good to know why or what has changed.
>>  I'd guess that with NTLM the target host might not be required to
>>  produce output token.
>
> Hi.
>
> I was sure I described that very thoroughly in the original message, also see "P.S." part towards the end of the original message you are citing. I'm happy to elaborate in more detail, but what exactly don't you understand?
>
> paul

Hi.

I created an issue (https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/1622) for this problem with detailed description.

I created a pull request (https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/1660) with changes which fix this problem. I tested the changes and it works as I expect it to work (i.e. the same way IE and WinInet and Chrome do).

What else can or should I do to have my changes pulled in the main codebase?

Please, let me know if you need any additional details.

paul