Re: threaded-resolver by default?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:18:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, m brandenberg wrote:

> Probably the right direction, especially for libcurl over the curl
> command itself. It's been awhile since I looked at the threaded resolver
> but at that time there were a few possible issues:

This is only about changing what method to select by default, all the existing
issues or non-issues would remain of course. And AFAIK, for example most Linux
distros already build and ship libcurl with the threaded resolver enabled.

Issues with and improvements to the different resolver backends can of course
always be worked on.