Re: How to compile libcurl.dll with GnuTLS integrated?

From: Reino Wijnsma <rwijnsma_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 00:27:34 +0200

On 7-8-2017 10:38, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> --without-ssl --with-gnutls are the only two necessary configure options to
> make the build pick GnuTLS.
I know, but I didn't want to rely on a separate '/ca-bundle.crt/' either.
>> Is it possible at all to compile libcurl using statically built
>> dependencies?
> Sure, lots of poeple do that (and I too at times). When providing static
> dependencies you usually have to help out configure much more and specify what
> to link with, as it can't always figure that out. But again, mingw/windows is
> not an environment I done much work in so I can't help with such specifics.
I guess I didn't phrase my question right. I should've asked: "Is it
possible at all to compile *a shared libcurl.dll* using statically built
dependencies?".
In other words: I wish to end up with a '/curl.exe/' that relies on a
'/libcurl.dll/' which has all the statically built dependencies
integrated / imported (gmp, nettle, gnutls and zlib).

But since you're not that familiar with mingw, I guess I'll have to ask
my question somewhere else.