Re: Using libcurl sending much more HTTP request in parallel

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:14:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017, Jack wrote:

> 1. If send more requests simultaneously, this policy will consume much CPU
> time in one loop.

Sure, but not more than necessary. Doing many things at once do consume CPU!
If you want to avoid doing many TLS handshakes at once, you should consider
starting the transfers with a little delay in between.

> 2. Does we have any plan to re-use SSL "context"?

I personally don't have any plans to do this and I've not heard anyone else
mention it either.

So the task is free for you to grab! =)