Re: Enabled multiple SSL backends

From: Gisle Vanem via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 14:39:37 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2017, Gisle Vanem via curl-library wrote:
>
>> works perfectly. But with a "set CURL_SSL_BACKEND=cyassl" it does not:
>>  curl: (35) SSL_connect failed with error -313: revcd alert fatal error
>>
>> I'm looking into it here.
>
> Okay. If you get stuck and need some assistance, I think you'll get Johannes' attention best if you file a github issue
> and cc/ping him there.

It works now; rebuilt from yesterdays repo. Except with:
   set CURL_SS_BACKEND=wolfssl
   curl -v https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

SSLlabs report:
   Failed to process your browser's SSL/TLS handshake.
   Sorry. We have recorded the raw data for investigation.

But not complains with 'https://google.com'.

PS. It would be nice if 'curl -v' could tell what SSL-backend
     was used. Only 'schannel' makes it obvious.

--
--gv