Feature window closes tomorrow

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 08:25:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

I just want to put your attention on the fact that tomorrow is the last day to
land features to get included in 7.56.0 - which basically means that you
should already have it as a submitted PR to have a chance.

Starting tomorrow, we'll only merge bugfixes for the coming four weeks until
we ship the release on October 4th.

You can of course still work on new features and submit PRs for them, but they
probably just won't be merged until the next feture window opens.

Do not dispair! We have lots of bugs to work on so there's no need to get
bored in the mean time! = )