Re: curl_multi_perform in background thread and HTTPS

From: Johny Bravo via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:33:58 +0200 (CEST)

Did not helped. I have also tried to disable DNS cache for curl by caling

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT, 0);

but the problem is still the same.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Komu: Johny Bravo <Bravo13_at_seznam.cz>
Datum: 8. 9. 2017 23:23:49
Předmět: Re: curl_multi_perform in background thread and HTTPS
"On Fri, 8 Sep 2017, Johny Bravo wrote:

> But res_init is not part of CURL, so the app wont be transferable to other

> platforms.

It would still be a functional work-around.

If res_init() helps you, then we know a whole lot more about the specific
problem you're seeing and what possible mitigations we might have to fix
this
properly.

If it _doesn't_ help you, it similarly also tells us something (although
probably less productive things).

But you're of course perfectly free and welcome to offer and suggest a
better
fix!

"