Re: Sending concurrent requests with single libcurl handle

From: ViDyAnAnD NiLLe via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:08:36 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Thanks it worked for me.

But i have a requirement where after adding easyhandle to multihandle and
doing transfer, then i dont want to call curl_easy_cleanup on that
easyhandle but i want to add same handle again with different url to
multihandle, is that possible?

How can i reuse same easyhandle instead of cleaning it up? I tried to call
curl_easy_reset and then add it back to multihandle with different URL but
its crashing.

Regards,
Vidyanand