Re: HAVE_OPENSSL_PKCS12_H on Windows?

From: Christian Schmitz <filemakerlists_at_monkeybreadsoftware.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 09:11:40 +0200

>> So where would HAVE_OPENSSL_PKCS12_H be set on Windows?
>> I don’t see it being set by configure there.
>
> You run configure on windows and it doesn't detect it? It finds the file in my Linux builds…

Sorry, no configure on Windows.
We simply call nmake:

nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=static WITH_ZLIB=static WITH_SSH2=static ENABLE_IPV6=yes DEBUG=no MACHINE=x86 WITH_DEVEL=W:\Libs\curl\win32\deps ENABLE_IDN=no ENABLE_SSPI=no WITH_SSL=static

I compile with Visual Studio’s command line.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/