Re: Compiling curl on AS400 with ILE C

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 16:11:41 +0100

On 10/17/2017 03:22 PM, Franco Lombardo via curl-library wrote:
> There's still the same error in the VTLS module, so the SRVPGM hasn't been created yet.

Well, you can't have exactly the same error unless you messed up with
source modules or logs because the source line has changed:
https://github.com/monnerat/curl/blob/os400/lib/vtls/vtls.c#L552.
Perhaps it's another error or at another place. Please check.

Maybe you should clean-up everything you did until now on the iSeries
(delete the CURL library, the /curl IFS directory and the curl source
tree), check your source tree on the PC has not been altered (git status
is your friend), then upload all over again.

I'm afraid I cannot do more at this point without the latest log.

Patrick