Re: ubuntu 16.04.3 apache2 php5.6-curl not support ssl but curl-config --feature say support

From: Arthur Tam <arthur.tam_at_mooee.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 09:15:12 +0800

You are right, as the server is not installed by me. So I don't know why there is an installation goes to /usr/local/bin/curl and that is the version cause the problem. Before I upgrade ubuntu, I guess /usr/local/bin/curl already there. After upgrade Ubuntu, I know there is a work copy in /usr/bin/curl. That's why I said in my first email:

"I make "ln -s /usr/bin/curl /usr/local/bin/curl" and I can run curl to access https in shell, however, phpinfo said curl not support https and so I can't access https using curl in php"

Is php calling libcurl in doing curl operations? If so, why it still not support https in php even I reinstall curl, libcurl, apache, php ?

Rgds,
Arthur