cmake windows build on 32 bit ARM, appveyor

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hello curlonauts!

First, let me preface this email with saying that I don't typcially develop on
Windows and I'm far from an expert on Windows and building on Windows. But I
acknowledge that we have a large user base on Windows and that having curl
building and working on Windows is a top priority.

We're missing 32bit windows builds in appveyor for our CI, which leads to us
sometimes landing changes that cause warnings/problems on such platforms.

My idea is to add at least one 32 bit build to appveyor to increase our
chances of catching such mistakes before we merge them into master.

I haven't figured out how to force a 32bit x86 build, so if anyone has any
clues or suggestions for that, do let me know.

I did however manage to add a build for 32 bit ARM, which however fails to
link: see https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2020 - due to some weird problems
with crypto functions? Again, I would love to get some help with this so that
we can add this build to the CI.