RE: **SPAM**cmake windows build on 32 bit ARM, appveyor

From: Marcel Raad via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:59:08 +0000

Hi Daniel,

the problem is that ARM is only supported for Universal Windows Platform apps, which offer only a subset of the Windows API. Which makes an ARM build even more useful as UWP compatibility is tested with it.

curl's UWP auto-detection logic only works if _WIN32_WINNT (target Windows version) is set to at least 0x0602 (Windows 8.0). CMakeLists.txt seems to set it to 0x0600 (Windows Vista).

Marcel