Re: cmake windows build on 32 bit ARM, appveyor

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:59:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017, Martin Storsjö wrote:

> ... and after typing all this, I realize that you already have support for
> targeting curl towards windows store apps (which probably isn't surprising),
> so setting CURL_WINDOWS_APP while building might be an even better fix for
> your issue.

Thanks for explaining!

It seems our curl_setup.h header file already tries to detect this setup and
set CURL_WINDOWS_APP automatically:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/lib/curl_setup.h#L754-L760

I assume it means this check isn't good enough for the ARM build I try?

I found this post that I think confirms that our conditions should be ok:
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3965645c-978c-4148-b32c-1853f7fd22b3/platform-defined-macros-for-windows-store-app?forum=winappswithnativecode