Re: CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD can't get remote file inmips-linux

From: บฺฐตนโรข via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:11:46 +0800

Hi all:
    I use the latest version curl. It works fine. Thanks All.

From: "Daniel Stenberg";<daniel_at_haxx.se>;
Date: Sun, Nov 5, 2017 05:37 AM
To: "???????? via curl-library"<curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>;
Cc: "บฺฐตนโรข"<513977391_at_qq.com>;
Subject: Re: CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD can't get remote file inmips-linux

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, ???????? via curl-library wrote:

> I want to use libcurl to to make ftp upload and resume function. I have
> to get remote file in ftp server to realize resume function. I used
> ftpgetinfo.c to test. However it works in x86 pc, not work ini mips-linux.
> the CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD always return 0 which mean the remote
> file size is zero.

And you're using the same libcurl version against the same FTP server?

> 2.And I dig into libcurl. The function ftp_state_size_resp in ftp.c
> filesize = (ftpcode == 213)?curlx_strtoofft(buf+4, NULL, 0):-1;
> Here filesize is ok.
> But when I use CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD to get it. i't zero.
> 3.dig into getinfo_double in getinfo.c
> case CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD:
> *param_doublep = (data->progress.flags & PGRS_DL_SIZE_KNOWN)?
> (double)data->progress.size_dl:-1;
> break

So where does it get cleared? In ftp_state_size_resp() the size gets stored,
does it (arongly) get stored again to zero somewhere?

> However Curl_client_write get CURLE_RECV_ERROR, and return??

Hm, that looks like you're using an older libcurl. The code I read doesn't
look like that...