Re: Curl build doesn't recognize ZLIB and OpenSSL when specifying install directories

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 18:25:28 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017, Thomas van Hesteren via curl-library wrote:

> I have tried that as well however the configure command seems not to look
> inside these directories. If I add your comments the overview still states
> that the libraries are not enabled…. I’m very confused..

First: please don't top-post (and full-quote), it makes it really hard to
follow the conversation. There are more than a thousand receivers of each mail
posted here, plase make your emails as readable as possible.

As always with configure problems, check your config.log file after failure
and inspect the particular tests that failed and see what conclusions you can
make.

Note that the --with-zlib and --with-nghttp2 options want a prefix specified
in which you should have an include/ and a lib/ directory with the correct
contents. Do you have that?