Re: Can't build CURL with nghttp2 statically

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:17:33 -0500

On 11/28/2017 3:18 AM, Thomas van Hesteren via curl-library wrote:
> I really want to thank you. I have been looking for this a very very
> very…. very long time and I finally managed to build a static lib curl
> version with both nghttp2 and openssl support! Thank you very much!

No problem. Note since you are using OpenSSL and building for Windows
you will also need a CA certificate bundle, you can download cacert.pem
[1] and rename it to curl-ca-bundle.crt and place it in the same
directory as curl.exe and it should be auto-detected by curl.exe. Try
curl.exe -v https://curl.haxx.se to confirm https and htttp2 works. The
reason I mention the certs is if you are testing in WINE and not actual
Windows it may be supplying that file or some bundle may be present that
is being used instead. When curl.exe is running in actual Windows you
will need the CA certificate bundle, unless your openssl installation
has a fallback location with certs and it was enabled in curl.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html