Failed Connection from SirsiDynix Domain - any fixes?

From: Ashley Kelleher <AKelleher_at_britishmuseum.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:07:33 +0000

Hello CURLers,

First post! It is lovely to join you all up.

Since about the time of the latest version release our Librarians have experienced Failed connections to CURL when using the SmartPORT function in SirsiDynix Workflows.

Our configuration for Domain and Port connection remain the same as ever, and SirsiDynix Support have informed that they are unable to see any change in CURL's connection configuration that would potentially cause the failed connection.

Has anyone else experienced this recently? If so, were you able to fix?

Glad for your thoughts, with many thanks!

Best wishes,
Ashley

Ashley Kelleher
Systems Librarian