Re: C++ SSL-cert in memory Curl and OpenSSL fails to add?

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 03:17:18 -0500

On 12/19/2017 3:09 AM, Thomas van Hesteren via curl-library wrote:
> Thanks for fixing his bug! Tested it and I have added the
> CURLOPT_CAINFO with value NULL which fixed the issue. Ubuntu works
> fine now as well. Should I preferably use this on Windows as well?

Please don't top-post it makes the conversation hard to follow [1].

It's possible for libcurl in Windows to have a default CA certificate
bundle location defined at build-time but less likely. You should use
the ctx callback in the example I updated since it now does proper error
checking. And I've just added CURLOPT_CAINFO NULL to the latest draft
[2]. I'm not sure if it's necessary to set the CAPATH to NULL as well,
I'll have to check on that.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post
[2]: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2182