Configuring with both --with-ca-path and --with-ca-bundle

From: Martin Galvan via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 22:49:35 -0300

Hi all,

I've been doing a bit of testing on Ubuntu 17.10. I noticed that, when
configuring libcurl, if I don't specify either --with-ca-path nor
--with-ca-bundle, configure automatically sets a CA bundle file (in my
case /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt) and doesn't set a certs
directory. On the other hand, configuring with just --with-ca-path
makes configure set only the certs dir, but not the bundle file.

The interesting thing, however, is that even when configuring with
both --with-ca-path and --with-ca-bundle, if the CA bundle file isn't
available libcurl won't try searching in the certs directory. This,
together with what I tested for configuring, makes me think that
libcurl takes them both as mutually exclusive. Is this assumption
correct, or am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!