Re: Error from windows when build with libcurl

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 21:27:19 -0500

On 1/8/2018 4:40 PM, Alonso Salazar Jimenez wrote:
> I have an application created in Visual C ++ 6.0 and need to add last
> week libcurl for new functions added, after doing it, start a windows
> error of the attached photo, the strange thing is that in that XP
> machine gives error, but in other XP machines works correct, and in
> W10 it works well, what else does curlib.dll need to work well?
>
> curlib.dll: Version 7.19.3 (19 January 2009)

I don't speak that language so I don't know what that screenshot says.
The version of libcurl you are using is 9 years old, and tons of bugs
have been fixed since then. I would use the latest libcurl if you can.
Or you can use dependency walker [1] to find out if any dependencies are
missing from your current libcurl.

[1]: http://www.dependencywalker.com/