Re: upload speed is too slow in windows

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 00:02:20 -0500

On 1/5/2018 5:08 AM, tanjj1990 wrote:
> I've upload my new tests.
>
> I almost get the speed same as Chrome when I increase the buffersize,
> does it means that I must test on each platform for the best buffersize?
>
> And, why the speed I upload to http://ny2.testmy.net/uploader is
> different when I upload to box with the same buffersize? Https? Form?

Please stop top-posting it makes the conversation hard to follow [1]. I
don't know what is causing the decline in speed. Windows should give
good performance without setting the socket send buffer in Vista and
above. However in Windows 7 I notice 2x faster upload speeds to
ny2.testmy.net when I change the socket send buffer size to 64k. I've
filed it as a bug [2], please subscribe there for further information.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post
[2]: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2224