contracting around curl and libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 11:35:02 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

I'm occasionally getting contacted by people and companies who're looking for
commercial help with curl and libcurl. Developing apps, installing libcurl,
debugging libcurl-using apps and similar tasks.

Personally I'm rarely able to "take" such projects since I'm employed by and
work for Mozilla full-time already.

If *you* are a contractor or otherwise intersted in being able to respond to
this kind of requests, how do you think we should proceed to facilitate this
the best way? The easiest way (for me) would probably be to just create a
separate mailing list for "curl jobs", and let companies/people ask there. But
perhaps there are better ways?

Or should we just let this kind of activity be held elsewhere to not "stain"
the regular project activities?