Re: SFTP error when using proxy with curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 23:01:00 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Nazeem Shereef wrote:

> So what you suggest.

First: don't top-post when responding to emails here, as it makes it really
hard to follow the discussion

I recommend you try a modern version of curl and see if that works better.
That's a standard recommendation for *anyone* that has a problem with an old
curl version. We fix bugs in a rapid pace and chances are problems from a few
years ago don't exist anymore or at least that they have changed.

And even if the bug ultimately still remains in the latest version, we still
want you to reproduce with that version and help us understand what we need to
do to reproduce it using that version.