today: feature freeze

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:25:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi team!

Today is curl feature freeze day for 7.59.0. If your change isn't merged by
the end of today it will have to wait until next feature window opens again
after the pending release.

Starting now, we will only merge bug fixes until we ship the next release -
curl 7.59.0 is planned to ship on March 21. We welcome all help to get to know
about bugs, reproduce bugs and perhaps most of all: get fixes for existing
bugs!

For the curious, the current in-progress RELEASE-NOTES for what will ship in
the next release is always available here:

   https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

Thanks!