RE: Read RTP data sent over UDP - non-interleaved mode

From: Erik Janssen <erik.janssen_at_axis.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 14:50:20 +0000

> Only TCP packets that are complete are being captured and processed in the callback.

I never had that. But I never saw several packets on a single line in wireshark like in your screenshot, so maybe you run into something not experienced by anyone. Not so many people use this.
But when I check rtsp_rtp_readwrite() in lib/rtsp.c, it reads RTP packets one after another and I would assume it is able to handle multiple RTP packets in a single datagram without problem. You still might want to check your own code first.

Questions on camera configuration will remain unanswered on this list I'd say.

Regards,
Erik