DNS-over-HTTPS (DOH)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:28:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

At curl up 2018 I spoke a little about DOH. Now I've taken the first little
steps in this direction. I've created a small libcurl-using application that
resolves host names and outputs the information on the screen.

I've created a separate repository in the curl organization on github for
this: https://github.com/curl/doh

It doesn't yet follow CNAMEs, but I'll get to that soonish. It seems to work
pretty well. I'll also polish on the error-reporting so that it better
pinpoints the exact index in the DNS packet that reports error when that
happens.

It still builds with a very simple Makefile that's very unix-centric but
hey...