Re: Proxied CURL socket closing prematurely

From: Neil Canham <neil_at_knowsense.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:26:58 +0100

 Re-reading my post I realise it wasn't clear enough. It is the socket
that I'm writing the data to in my client application that we obtain from
Curl. It is also this same socket that is the source of the FIN that we
detect arriving at the proxy. The next time we try to write to the socket
on the client to send the next buffer of data, it can't be written to -
closed. When I have the same client application with a socket that I
didn't get from Curl this doesn't happen - we write and write until we are
done then we close the socket.