who can write a small app using curl-lib

From: Thomas Schmiedl <thomas.schmiedl_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 19:04:15 +0200

Hello,

I use the xupnpd2 mediaserver (http://xupnpd.org/xupnpd2_en.html;
download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-F25LE4in_xYjMwME1BODRpdFU)
to transfer some hls-streams to my TV-device.

I try to receive this streams in xupnpd2:

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/de/webcam/czech-republic/prague/prague/old-town-bridge-tower.html

http://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/prag-karlsbruecke

My older xupnpd2 version doesn't support https and has no proxy support.
The author isn't able to provide a newer release of this software. My
idea is to use the curl-lib, but I'm not a developer. Maybe someone
could write a small app in c (call via cgi in a webserver on the router).

For skylinewebcams:
1. xupnpd2 calls the cgi-app
2. the cgi-app downloads the m3u8-playlist from skylinewebcams
3. the cgi-app replaces the URLs to the ts-files in the m3u8-playlist
from 'https://' to 'http://' and returns the file content to xupnpd2

For earthtv:
1. xupnpd2 calls the cgi-app
2. the cgi-app downloads the m3u8-playlist from earthtv
3. the cgi-app replaces the URLs to the ts-files by local URLs to a
maybe second cgi-app and returns this to xupnpd2
4. xupnpd2 calls the local URLs (second cgi-app)
5. the second cgi-app downloads the ts-file (it's necessary to use
additional request-headers -> network-analysis in firefox) and returns
the ts-file to xupnpd2

I hope, someone could support me in this issue.

Best regards,
Thomas