auto-lock closed inactive issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 12:55:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I propose we install another bot[1] in the github repo that automatically
locks closed issues and PRs that have been inactive for N days.

Right now, we get a steady stream of comments and questions added in issues
that have been closed/fixed since a long time back. These comments are very
rarely about the exact issue that was closed but in the best cases perhaps
something that might be related or with similar symptoms. In the other cases a
totally unrelated thing or issue.

The proper user action for these cases is to file a new issue or to ask a
question on one of our mailing lists, and that's basically what we always end
up telling the user. And typically I then also subsequently locks that issue
for further comments to make sure nothing is continued in there.

I suggest we automatically - and silently - lock closed issues after a period
of 90 days inactivty.

Admins/owners can still comment and even unlock it again if wanted.

Any objections?

[1] = https://probot.github.io/apps/lock/