Re: Old Curl Project

From: Joel Winarske <joel.winarske_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 09:48:43 -0700

Either should work fine. I just used the most current release for my CMake
file.

Whichever VS version you do use, ensure you have the proper tool chain
installed to support XP prior to using CMake.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Don Landsom <Don.Landsom_at_verizon.net>
wrote:

> Thanks for the help and links. We have no problem going after a build with
> the latest and greatest. We already have 7.59, but noticed that 7.60 was
> just recently released. Should we go ahead and grab 60 and work with it
> instead of 59?

>>> c-ares-1.2.1 and zlib-1.2.1. The interface calls made from VB6 through