Re: Old Curl Project

From: Joel Winarske <joel.winarske_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 06:52:59 -0700

Hi Don,

Yeah it can be risky. I've been there :)

The size will depend on what the build is configured for, as well as
encryption libs, and how they're linked. MBedTLS is smaller than OpenSSl,
in addition I link to a static MBedTLs, and I have the build config pretty
minimal; just enabling SMTP. You may need to change the build options if
you need LDAP, etc.

I use this stack combo for an Alexa client. In which case I only have
HTTP2 enabled. It keeps the footprint down.

Joel