Re: libcurl + ssh-agent authentication fails

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 23:42:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 May 2018, Gad Hayisraeli wrote:

> windows: i enabled ssh-agent based authentication using the option
> CURLSSH_AUTH_AGENT + supplied the username, either thru the URL or thru the
> option CURLOPT_USERNAME but always get the same error: "Failure requesting
> identities to agent" -

Wow, that sounds... special. I can't think of anything that would make the
curl command line special compared to your application using libcurl in this
regard.

If you invoke the (working) curl command line and add "--libcurl example.c" to
it, does the example.c output source code use the same set of libcurl options
that your application does?