Re: Question about CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:11:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Jun 2018, Martin Galvan wrote:

> Yeah, that would make more sense, but I'd hope the docs would be a bit more
> explicit about it. Is there a chance of libcurl needing this to be alive
> after calling curl_easy_perform?

The docs say that: "libcurl will need it until you call curl_easy_cleanup"

It'll be much easier for you if you consider the error buffer to be an added
property of the easy handle and you keep it around for as long as you keep the
easy handle around.

If you have suggestions on how to change the wording of the man page to make
it easier to understand, please tell us!