Re: print curl_easy_setopt in debug function

From: Tejas <tejashs_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:42:56 -0400

On June 5, 2018 12:08 PM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 11:50:26PM -0400, Tejas wrote:
>
> > The --libcurl is interesting and i didn't know this before, but that is not what I meant, unless it has a CURLSETOPT_LIBCURL or something similar (which i couldn't find)
> >
> > What I actually wanted was to print out setopt via CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION , under CURLINFO_TEXT case
>
> That doesn't exist, but you can implement it in exactly the same way as
>
> --libcurl. Just capture calls to curl_easy_setopt in your app (using one of a
>
> number of mechanisms) and print out the values yourself.

I wasn't clear again :D
Could we have some logs for this in libcurl itself? I did some scouting, and I think we need to do Curl_debug(...) in each case
There seems to be a lot of enums, but a script could do the hard part of adding these logs. Would they be too verbose? (I don't mind them being too verbose)
Any thoughts on this?
- Tejas