7.61.0 feature freeze in 48 hours

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 08:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

In 48 hours, on Wednesday the 13th of June we close the feature window for the
coming release and we will not merge more features/changes before the pending
release, schedule to happen on July 11.

If you don't have a PR already green, chances are you won't get it done in
time. But let me emphasize that you can (and should?) still submit new PRs in
this period and we can work on getting them green and ready so that they're
first in line to get merged later.

The feature freeze period is an effort to get us all to focus a little bit
more on polishing up problems and clean up rough corners for the pending
release. But it's not *mandatory*. You all do what you want.

Once 7.61.0 ships, we will immediately open the feature window and again allow
new features to merge.

Our release process and this scheduling, is documented online here:
https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-procedure.html

That page also contains the tentative curl release dates through-out the
entire next year.